Once I Give The Durable Power Of Attorney-what Happens If I Later Change My Mind?

If you recorded the power of attorney, you may revoke the Durable Power of Attorney at any time by recording a Notice of Revocation with the Country Clerk where you filed it. In any case, it would also be important to notify the attorney in fact and any third parties who had been dealing with your attorney in fact that you had revoked the Durable Power of Attorney.